Friday, November 21, 2008

A lack of photos and posts

I realize that I haven't been keeping up with my output of photos or blog posts of Peru or Paraguay. The main reason is my poor access to internet in Sao Paulo, i.e., my house doesn't have internet. I can go to an internet cafe, but that gets expensive, so if I want to spend an hour on the internet, then I will go to a cafe and use my computer.

Regarding my photos, I've run into an interesting problem. Aside from not having a good camera for about three and a half weeks, my camera is now "too good." The camera my dad loaned me, a Canon XSI, has twelve megapixels, which produces files so large that my little computer says "not enough memory to complete this operation" when I try to resize them. I will have to find another solution.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cedric,

Good luck with your "too good" camera dilemma. Enjoying your blog and hoping you are well.
Best,
Adrienne Murray (from IHP)